Adding 3bet/4bet stats creatively

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Adding 3bet/4bet stats creatively

Postby RicoJay13 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:17 am

What would it take to add 3bet/4bet stats to PT2? I won't insult PT3 any more than already has been done, but PT2 is still far and away more reliable for multi-tabling at the rate I do. If adding these stats would require massive changes, is there anything creative that can be done? Right now I'm loading hands into PT3 and hand-copying players' 3bet stats into txt files so I can add it to the player notes on stars. What would it take to get some sort of rigged software like that to make my life easier?

Do some of you use CCPF instead?
RicoJay13
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:38 am

Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest