Error message - Database

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Error message - Database

Postby soltantgris » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:00 pm

(french message)

When I open PT or PAH or PokerGrapher, i got an error message regarding the database. Here is the translation : - Database must be repared.

And when I use the REPAIR DATABASE option, I got some other error message (Unable to connect database, etc).

When i try to open PAH, I got an error too: Database format not recognized (it's my best translation lol).

Then it seem my PT database is kind of corrumpted. What could i do !

TY !
soltantgris
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:32 pm

Re: Error message - Database

Postby ptrack pat » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:40 pm

Does it tell you the ptrack.mdb file needs to be repaired?

If so, with Poker Tracker closed, try repairing the database following the steps listed here:

archives/PT2/viewtopic.php?t=234&highlight=repair
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests