Page 1 of 1

two computers...two users

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:29 pm
by ryaned
I have Poker Tracker 2 on my laptop that I use most often
I understand I can load it on my desktop by submitting my product id form my desk top
My questions are twofold
I have two product id numbers and do not know why
Can my wife load her data on the laptop\desktop or do we need to buy a second PT ?
We both play on both computers and occasionally at the same time
Thank you

Re: two computers...two users

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:27 pm
by ptrack pat
The license is for 2 computers that you own. So both you and your wife are allowed to import your hands on both of these computers.

Re: two computers...two users

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:51 pm
by ryaned
Thanks I will get to the two product numbers when I am ready to install PT on my desktop comp