preflop raise listed as 2083%

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

preflop raise listed as 2083%

Postby pizzicato » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:19 pm

Hello,

I was looking at some older data of mine. It lists my preflop raise as 2083%! It says I raised 856,000 out of 14,000 hands! How can I correct this?

Thanks
pizzicato
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:28 pm

Re: preflop raise listed as 2083%

Postby ptrack pat » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:58 pm

What site were these hands from? Party? There were issues with this kind of bad data caused by a Party update that were fixed a very long time ago. The solution is to export all these old hands to text files using the Utilities > Export Hand Histories To File option, then purge all these bad sessions and reimport the files again.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: preflop raise listed as 2083%

Postby pizzicato » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:25 am

They are old hand from Doyle's room. They are all marked 'TT.'
pizzicato
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:28 pm

Re: preflop raise listed as 2083%

Postby ptrack pat » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:41 am

I don't recall anyone else having these problems with Tribeca sites. The same logic still applies. You have to export, purge and reimport the hands.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: preflop raise listed as 2083%

Postby pizzicato » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:46 pm

I fixed the problem with your advice. However, I now get an error that says SQLSTATE=S1000 The Microsoft Jet database engine stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the same data at the same time.
pizzicato
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:28 pm

Re: preflop raise listed as 2083%

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:22 am

That error means the database file is likely corrupted.

Open the File > Maintain Database Names window. Double-click on the name of the database that you get errors with. What is the name of the file and the size that displays in the window that opens?

Have you backed up your db files recently?
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: preflop raise listed as 2083%

Postby pizzicato » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:32 pm

I only have 1 database. It is 'My First Poker Tracker Database.'

File Name: C:\Program Files\Poker Tracker V2\ptrack.mdb

File Size: 555,442 KB

No, I have not backed up recently.

Thanks for all your help!
pizzicato
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:28 pm

Re: preflop raise listed as 2083%

Postby pizzicato » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:01 pm

Sorry to throw one more thing at you. I'm running Windows on a Macbook. During the partition, I didn't allocate enough hard drive space! I'm completely out of space. I try to compact outside of PT (using ODBC) and I've tried to 'one step compact' but neither work as I have no space. Do I have any other options at this point? I've already deleted everything on my hard drive that I felt safe to do so. The size of my C: drive is 5.4 gigs so I thought that would be plenty of space...

Thanks again
pizzicato
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:28 pm

Re: preflop raise listed as 2083%

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:43 pm

What errors are you getting when you do the repair doing it from the ODBC window?

In the c:\program files\poker tracker v2 folder. Is there a file called ptrack_backup.mdb there? If so, what is the date/time and size of that file?
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: preflop raise listed as 2083%

Postby pizzicato » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:46 pm

I can't even do the repair from ODBC right now because I have no more hard drive space. I'm running WIndows on a MacBook and when I partitioned the hard drive, I didn't allocate enough space. I've deleted everything that I can but the PT files are taking up a lot of space. My C: drive is almost 5.5 gigs. Do all the hand files take up that much space? I only have about 100,000 hands in my database.
pizzicato
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:28 pm

Next

Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests