Page 1 of 2
preflop raise listed as 2083%

Posted:
Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:19 pm
by pizzicato
Hello,
I was looking at some older data of mine. It lists my preflop raise as 2083%! It says I raised 856,000 out of 14,000 hands! How can I correct this?
Thanks
Re: preflop raise listed as 2083%

Posted:
Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:58 pm
by ptrack pat
What site were these hands from? Party? There were issues with this kind of bad data caused by a Party update that were fixed a very long time ago. The solution is to export all these old hands to text files using the Utilities > Export Hand Histories To File option, then purge all these bad sessions and reimport the files again.
Re: preflop raise listed as 2083%

Posted:
Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:25 am
by pizzicato
They are old hand from Doyle's room. They are all marked 'TT.'
Re: preflop raise listed as 2083%

Posted:
Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:41 am
by ptrack pat
I don't recall anyone else having these problems with Tribeca sites. The same logic still applies. You have to export, purge and reimport the hands.
Re: preflop raise listed as 2083%

Posted:
Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:46 pm
by pizzicato
I fixed the problem with your advice. However, I now get an error that says SQLSTATE=S1000 The Microsoft Jet database engine stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the same data at the same time.
Re: preflop raise listed as 2083%

Posted:
Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:22 am
by ptrack pat
That error means the database file is likely corrupted.
Open the File > Maintain Database Names window. Double-click on the name of the database that you get errors with. What is the name of the file and the size that displays in the window that opens?
Have you backed up your db files recently?
Re: preflop raise listed as 2083%

Posted:
Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:32 pm
by pizzicato
I only have 1 database. It is 'My First Poker Tracker Database.'
File Name: C:\Program Files\Poker Tracker V2\ptrack.mdb
File Size: 555,442 KB
No, I have not backed up recently.
Thanks for all your help!
Re: preflop raise listed as 2083%

Posted:
Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:01 pm
by pizzicato
Sorry to throw one more thing at you. I'm running Windows on a Macbook. During the partition, I didn't allocate enough hard drive space! I'm completely out of space. I try to compact outside of PT (using ODBC) and I've tried to 'one step compact' but neither work as I have no space. Do I have any other options at this point? I've already deleted everything on my hard drive that I felt safe to do so. The size of my C: drive is 5.4 gigs so I thought that would be plenty of space...
Thanks again
Re: preflop raise listed as 2083%

Posted:
Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:43 pm
by ptrack pat
What errors are you getting when you do the repair doing it from the ODBC window?
In the c:\program files\poker tracker v2 folder. Is there a file called ptrack_backup.mdb there? If so, what is the date/time and size of that file?
Re: preflop raise listed as 2083%

Posted:
Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:46 pm
by pizzicato
I can't even do the repair from ODBC right now because I have no more hard drive space. I'm running WIndows on a MacBook and when I partitioned the hard drive, I didn't allocate enough space. I've deleted everything that I can but the PT files are taking up a lot of space. My C: drive is almost 5.5 gigs. Do all the hand files take up that much space? I only have about 100,000 hands in my database.