replacing handhistory for a certain gameNo

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

replacing handhistory for a certain gameNo

Postby dj9nmh » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:25 pm

When I was just watching my session in pt I found a winning hand between the loosing hands. Soon i found out that there was a mistake in partys handhistory. So I just fixed the handhistory and tried to import the new one but pt always tells me that there is already a game for this gameNo.

So how could I fix this?

thx for ur help,

Stefan
dj9nmh
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:02 pm

Re: replacing handhistory for a certain gameNo

Postby ptrack pat » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:56 pm

You would have to export the hands for this session, edit that file to fix the hand and then purge/reimport the file. See here for details...

archives/PT2/viewtopic.php?t=21349&highlight=game+notes+export
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest