Gametime+ with Betfair Selecting a database

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Gametime+ with Betfair Selecting a database

Postby correntefa » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:50 pm

Hi, can anyone help me with this problem?

I got an Access database in Pokertracker where I import my Betfair stats, wich works fine.

When I select the Betfair database as i try to add a table, I get the following error message: A database error has occured: Error number 8000ffff Catastrophic failure
I don't know if or what i'm doing wrong.

Thanks for help
Fernando
correntefa
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:12 am

Re: Gametime+ with Betfair Selecting a database

Postby APerfect10 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:46 pm

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=261us]** Moved to PokerTracker Holdem - General Forum **[/url1us]
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Gametime+ with Betfair Selecting a database

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:41 pm

I don't support GT+ so I don't know what would be causing this error.

What version of GT+ are you using?
Are you using a PostgreSQL or Access database?
Are you a register PT user? If so, what email was used to register PT, I don't have a record of this one.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Gametime+ with Betfair Selecting a database

Postby correntefa » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:31 pm

I am using GT+ v1.4.7

I am using an Access database

I'm registered with PT under email [email protected]

Thanks
correntefa
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:12 am

Re: Gametime+ with Betfair Selecting a database

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:53 pm

You can try to get this new version of GT+
http://www.pokerit.biz/product1.php
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Gametime+ with Betfair Selecting a database

Postby correntefa » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:09 pm

Thanks Pat, still same error though :(
correntefa
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:12 am

Re: Gametime+ with Betfair Selecting a database

Postby ptrack pat » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:38 pm

I don't know what the error would be caused by, I don't support that program.

You can try creating a new db in Poker Tracker possibly and see if it works for that one. Use the File > Maintain Database Names window in PT to create the new db.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest