moving hands from one database to another

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

moving hands from one database to another

Postby m1ke » Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:12 pm

Sorry if this is a bad question / been asked before but I couldn't find anything when I searched.

I have a couple access databases for different purposes and I accidently imported today's session into the wrong one.

Can i take the hands from a specific date and move them into another DB so all my data is in the right place?

Thanks
m1ke
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:42 pm

Re: moving hands from one database to another

Postby ptrack mike » Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:24 pm

Use Utilities>Export Hand Histories to File to create text files of your hands from a certain date, then use File>Import Hand Histories/Tournament Summaries to import the hands into the other database.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: moving hands from one database to another

Postby m1ke » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:59 pm

Exactly what I needed, thank you very much.
m1ke
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:42 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest