PT v2.17.02 problems

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

PT v2.17.02 problems

Postby lawn » Wed May 07, 2008 11:16 am

I use Windows Vista and get these messages when I start pt:

Error retrieving from the VERSION_INFO table.

-1305 SQLSTATE = S0002
[Microsoft][Driver for ODBC Microsoft Access] Microsoft Jet can not find the table or the question 'VERSION_INFO'. Make sure that it exist and that the name is properly spelled
,
Error updating the VERSION_INFO table.

-1305 SQLSTATE = S0002
[Microsoft][Driver for ODBC Microsoft Access] Microsoft Jet can not find the table or the question 'VERSION_INFO'. Make sure that it exist and that the name is properly spelled
,
Error adding new fields 'total_addons' and 'addon_amt' to the TOURNEY_SUMMARY table.

-1305 SQLSTATE = S0002
[Microsoft][Driver for ODBC Microsoft Access] The table/condition does not exist.
,
Error updating records in TOURNEY_SUMMARY table.

-1305 SQLSTATE = S0002
[Microsoft][Driver for ODBC Microsoft Access] Microsoft Jet can not find the table or the question 'VERSION_INFO'. Make sure that it exist and that the name is properly spelled

I translated some of the text as it was in swedish.
lawn
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:28 pm

Re: PT v2.17.02 problems

Postby ptrack pat » Wed May 07, 2008 12:36 pm

#1. You never even bothered to reply to your last post you made so this is probably a related problem.
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3425&p=16513#p16513

#2. Are you being prompted when you open Poker Tracker to select a database or enter any passwords? Be specific about what happens.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: PT v2.17.02 problems

Postby lawn » Wed May 07, 2008 12:55 pm

From last post:
Does Vista prompt you to cancel/allow PT to run every time you start it?

Go to the c:\program files\poker tracker v2 folder and click on the Compatibility Files button/link. Are there any MDB files in this folder? Is, what are their names and sizes? There should be none in this folder if you are running as admin every time.

Vista does not prompt me, and I can't find the compatibility files button/link, the mdb files is located in the poker tracker folder.

#1
Sorry for double post, went on vacation and thought it had disappeared

#2
These four messages come directly when i start the program titeled as 'database error' and I have to close them all before I try to use the program
lawn
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:28 pm

Re: PT v2.17.02 problems

Postby ptrack pat » Wed May 07, 2008 3:08 pm

Vista should be prompting you unless you have the UAC turned off. Do you have it turned off?
If you right-click on the PT desktop icon, is there a "run as administrator" option on the popup menu? If so, choose that. Does Vista now prompt you to cancel/allow PT to run?
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: PT v2.17.02 problems

Postby lawn » Wed May 07, 2008 3:29 pm

When I right-click and run as an administrator I get the allowing thing, and if I choose yes, I get no messages when the program starts up. But, when I try to load a database, the exact same error messages I got from starting the program without administration rights come up.
lawn
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:28 pm

Re: PT v2.17.02 problems

Postby ptrack pat » Wed May 07, 2008 3:51 pm

You need to be running PT as administrator every single time you run the program.

Go to the c:\program files\poker tracker v2 folder.
What is the size of the file called ptrack.mdb there?
Is there a file called ptrack_backup.mdb there too? If so, what is the date/time and size of that file?
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: PT v2.17.02 problems

Postby lawn » Wed May 07, 2008 3:55 pm

ptrack.mdb 1.06gb
ptrack_backup.mdb 871mb 2008-03-13 03:47
lawn
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:28 pm

Re: PT v2.17.02 problems

Postby ptrack pat » Wed May 07, 2008 4:01 pm

CLOSE PT.

Rename the ptrack.mdb file to ptrack_bad.mdb
Rename the backup file to ptrack.mdb

Now, open PT, using run as administrator and see if you can import hands again.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: PT v2.17.02 problems

Postby lawn » Wed May 07, 2008 4:14 pm

Yeah, the backup database is working fine, it imports etc. But of course hands are missing. Can I retrieve them somehow or do I just use the backup?
lawn
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:28 pm

Re: PT v2.17.02 problems

Postby ptrack pat » Wed May 07, 2008 4:24 pm

What site have you been importing hands from?
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Next

Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest