Problem opening up PT

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Problem opening up PT

Postby harmonica » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:33 am

Hi

I have had this problem once before, but the search function here wont bring up my old posts, so sorry for asking you this again. When I open PT V2 I get this:

[ img ]

I click ok, then I get this:

[ img ]

If I instead click cancel on the first error message I then get this:

[ img ]

and then if you click ok it just closes PT. At no point in this does it let me do anything other then click ok or cancel.

Also I am using Vista and the PT version I am currently using is 2.17.01g
harmonica
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:26 pm

Re: Problem opening up PT

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:46 am

Go to the Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Data Sources (ODBC)

Click on the System DSN tab and find the entry PTRACKHH and click on it and click the Repair button.

On the next window, click the Repair button and then OK again when prompted.

After it finishes, try PT again.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Problem opening up PT

Postby harmonica » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:10 am

Hi Pat

Thanks for that it has repaired it, and it is now letting me in again. But before this problem I was having problems importing HH's and was getting loads of error messages on import, so thought it might be my time of the month were I have to start a new database so I did that but I was still getting this problem with my new database, I have had this problem once before and I think you said at the time that I had to create a new hhdb because my old my was full, could you please tell me how to do this again?.
harmonica
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:26 pm

Re: Problem opening up PT

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:31 am

See issue #1 here in this FAQ for directions on starting a new hand history db...
http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/vie ... =30&t=1377
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest