Page 1 of 1

PT not importing all the hands

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:07 pm
by Tilt3r
Hi everyone,

I am now definite that PT is not importing all my hands, as some of my key hands of this past week are not appearing in my stats. I currently have version 2.17 and play on the Ongame network, and I have ticked the "Not all my hands are being imported" option in the auto-import screen.

Strangely, I've also noticed some of my hands do not appear in Ongame's internal statistic menu (in their client program). I do not know if any of this is linked.

Does anyone else have similar issues or any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!

Re: PT not importing all the hands

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:45 pm
by ptrack pat
[quotes4t]Strangely, I've also noticed some of my hands do not appear in Ongame's internal statistic menu (in their client program). I do not know if any of this is linked.[/quotes4t]

They are linked, this is why PT doesn't import them because they don't exist in the Ongame database file. This is not a PT problem. This is an Ongame problem where they have a large lag in the time it takes them to write the hand histories especially if you multi-table. The only thing I can tell you to try it to leave the Ongame lobby window for an hour after you are done playing to allow them time to catch up.

Re: PT not importing all the hands

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:22 pm
by Tilt3r
Thank you for quick response.

However even after a week my hands do not appear in my stats. Do you believe they were definitely lost by Eurobet/Ongame?

Thanks!

Re: PT not importing all the hands

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:34 pm
by ptrack pat
If you have shut down the Ongame lobby window before they had a chance to catch up then yes, that are gone. I was talking more about in the future you should leave that window open for a while after you are done playing.