Pokertracker Configure Report Problem

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Pokertracker Configure Report Problem

Postby lllll » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:40 pm

Hi,

Some of my report stat doesn't show in the report.
Is there a fix to this?
It was working well yesterday.
Attachments
PokertrackerReportProblem1.PNG
(79.69 KiB) Downloaded 1061 times
lllll
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:52 pm

Re: Pokertracker Configure Report Problem

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:10 pm

I've reported this issue and we will follow up with you after the weekend.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Pokertracker Configure Report Problem

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:24 am

Please note that these statistics will only display if there are payout (cashout) hands in the hand sample being viewed.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Pokertracker Configure Report Problem

Postby lllll » Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:06 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:Please note that these statistics will only display if there are payout (cashout) hands in the hand sample being viewed.


I didn't know that.

In "Configure > Statistics" , I duplicated the stats and changed the format type to number and unchecked the "Show in report only when applicable" option.
I think it will solve the problem.
Thanks.
lllll
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:52 pm


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 97 guests