Page 1 of 1

Pokertracker Configure Report Problem

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:40 pm
by lllll
Hi,

Some of my report stat doesn't show in the report.
Is there a fix to this?
It was working well yesterday.

Re: Pokertracker Configure Report Problem

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:10 pm
by Flag_Hippo
I've reported this issue and we will follow up with you after the weekend.

Re: Pokertracker Configure Report Problem

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:24 am
by Flag_Hippo
Please note that these statistics will only display if there are payout (cashout) hands in the hand sample being viewed.

Re: Pokertracker Configure Report Problem

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:06 pm
by lllll
Flag_Hippo wrote:Please note that these statistics will only display if there are payout (cashout) hands in the hand sample being viewed.


I didn't know that.

In "Configure > Statistics" , I duplicated the stats and changed the format type to number and unchecked the "Show in report only when applicable" option.
I think it will solve the problem.
Thanks.