Bet Sizing Analysis

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Bet Sizing Analysis

Postby shawnallen » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:08 pm

I am interested in seeing how frequently a player has bet a particular sizing on each street. For example, suppose a player only bets 1/2p and 3/4p on the flop -- how do I obtain how often they did each one? In other words, I would like to see the 'Bet Flop' statistic broken down into its components so that I can see how often they bet flop with each sizing.
shawnallen
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Bet Sizing Analysis

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:30 am

There is a built-in statistic called 'Flop Bet Size' for that.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17075
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests