Starting hand cannot be shown in Today's hands

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Starting hand cannot be shown in Today's hands

Postby Razzzzorfish » Wed Oct 07, 2026 5:23 pm

Hi. A couple of months ago an PT4-update removed the Hand column from Play Poker/View Today's hands. At least it did so on my PT4.

A bit perplexed I added the Hand-column to the table manually. Only to find that it seemed to cause a lot of duplicate rows (the result of some kind of cartesian product?) in the table for each unique hand. So I had to remove it. Not seeing what actual starting hand you had in View today's hand of course decreases the value of this function.

Since the Hand-column was removed in the update I thought it was a known bug, so I didn't report it. Instead I've hoped that some update would fix the error. But now even after making the big database update today I see that the bug is still there. I even tried to remove every other column except Hand#. But to no avail.

Can we expect a fix anytime soon? I've played on Pokerstars, but just recently even started to play on GG
Razzzzorfish
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:56 pm

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests