Page 1 of 2
French sites supported?

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:18 am
by Phenix2081
Are french sites like Winamax.fr, partypoker.fr or pokerstars.fr are already supported by PT4?
Re: French sites supported?

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:23 am
by kraada
I believe they should be working properly - are you experiencing any issues trying them?
Re: French sites supported?

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:27 am
by Phenix2081
I can't still tell, as it's been more than hour that the setup assistant is trying to convert my 200kh hands from PT3 to PT4.
Yet, in the configuration sites tab, winamax wasn't listed, although it was in PT3.
Keep you informed.
Re: French sites supported?

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:35 am
by kraada
Thanks we appreciate it.
Re: French sites supported?

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:15 pm
by Phenix2081
I'm unable to import my PT3 files, maybe because of my computer's local settings.
Morever, I can confirm that Winamax.fr is not listed in the supported sites.
Re: French sites supported?

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:15 pm
by PSantos
I can't import too and I play in PokerStars.fr
Re: French sites supported?

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:16 pm
by tarix
Winamax support is coming in today's build along with the fix for the locale (0.00 vs 0,00) issues.
Re: French sites supported?

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:19 pm
by PSantos
what about stars.fr?
Re: French sites supported?

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:21 pm
by tarix
PokerStars is the first site we ever supported. :D
Re: French sites supported?

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:23 pm
by PSantos
But I play in stars.fr and i can't import my played hands.
04:21:21 pm: Error: PokerStars: Unable to import hand. Reason: Invalid limit