Page 1 of 1
Can´t handreplayer get working

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:32 pm
by Stocker
Hi again.
Every time I will start the handreplayer, PT4 crashes. There is no specific error message and at the restarts I send the crashreport. ICM-Trainer works. Is there something other I can send you or do myself to get it work?
Re: Can´t handreplayer get working

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:41 pm
by Josh
If you get the crash report window after restarting PT4, please submit the crash to us, explaining what you were doing when it occurred.
Re: Can´t handreplayer get working

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:45 pm
by kraada
I see the crash report - I'll take a look and see if I can figure out what's going on and get back to you.
Re: Can´t handreplayer get working

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:46 pm
by Stocker
I´ve done so. Maybe you can catch this little bug.
Re: Can´t handreplayer get working

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:49 pm
by kraada
Ok, I see what's going on. This issue will affect things on the tournament side only. Our tournament developer is aware of the issue and is working on a fix.
Re: Can´t handreplayer get working

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:21 pm
by kraada
As a workaround - if you right click in your report and in the "Configure Double-Click" set double click to "Opens Hand Replayer" the replayer should open and populate properly for you.
It looks like this only comes up when you open the replayer from the Hand Details window.
Re: Can´t handreplayer get working

Posted:
Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:28 pm
by Stocker
Very nice. It works, so thanks a lot.