Page 1 of 1

Stat Abbr in HUD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:26 am
by PJs Ronin
Trying to remove stat abbreviations in a HUD profile. Seems I need to select each stat individually, set the prefix to blank, then 'apply' or 'ok' the entire profile b4 I can move on to the next stat. If I set one stat abr to blank, then move on to the next stat without doing a save and change that abr to blank, when I go back to the first stat the abbr is back in again.

Is there no global 'turn off stat abbrs"?

Re: Stat Abbr in HUD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:07 am
by StevenM
PJs Ronin wrote:Is there no global 'turn off stat abbrs"?


There is no global override. But you can save time by shift -selecting all of the stats whose name you wish to remove (either rin the drag and drop interface or in the Group Items list) and then edit all of the stats at once to remove the prefix. Remember to press return so the changes are recognized, and of course Apply when you are ready to save the profile.

Re: Stat Abbr in HUD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:12 am
by PJs Ronin
k... ty