Page 1 of 1

Questions about HUD profile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:01 pm
by Messenjupp
Hi,

got some HUD questions:

- how can I change the colour of the separator and also when value is zero( - ). I used the Cash Default and Duplicate Profile and as a default those two are white. I changed the background colour of the HUD into yellow and the text into black but the separator and - are still shown in white which I cant barely see
- why do changes take so long..sometimes even up to two minutes. When I make changes and click on apply it really takes up to two minutes for the changes to show...I can not really work on my HUD like this
- I assume the size of the note icon changes when I change the size of the text?
- Is there a 1k stat for hands like I had one with PT3...so instead of 4123 hands it shows 4.1k or maybe even only 4k and if its over 4500 it shows 5k.

Thanks

Re: Questions about HUD profile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:23 am
by WhiteRider
You can't currently change the colour of the separator but I think this is on the devs' list - I'll check.
You can change the colour of the No Opportunities Statistic Text via the menu option Configure > Reporting Options.

The HUD changes shouldn't take that long to update - do you have a large number of tables open, or a very large database?
You may find it quicker to experiment with HUD changes using a Replayer window.

The Note icon scales with the table window as the stat text does. You can't configure the "base" size of it, but that is something the devs are considering.

There isn't a built-in stat for Hands in "k" format, but it's easy to build as a custom stat and I have attached it here as I already have it.

Hands k.zip
(446 Bytes) Downloaded 267 times

Re: Questions about HUD profile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:46 am
by Messenjupp
For the time of the beta...can you please make a thread that always stays on top with some of the additional stats you put out there? Cause I def. cant check any thread and I already requested the fold to squeeze stats that you posted in the thread last week and now the 1k hands stat...so might be a good idea to have a thread for those so everyone will see them.

Re: Questions about HUD profile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:57 pm
by kraada
Good idea - I'll start that thread in a little bit.