stats: inaccuracy problems

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: stats: inaccuracy problems

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:19 pm

1. Please attach an example hand history for one of these MP open 4Bet hands to a Support Ticket so that we can check it out. You're right that you shouldn't be able to open 4Bet from MP 6-handed.

2. Those columns do refer to 4Bets or higher - I will mention this to the development team and see if we can get the descriptions tidied up.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: stats: inaccuracy problems

Postby Fox128 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:11 pm

Ok I'm not sure what's going on.

Today I got an Open 4Bet+ of 0.00. Times/Opportunies (by mouse-over stat) being a bit buggy though: 0/-1 (thats right "minus 1" opportunities)

Overall MP: still ~13.xx%+

I get a 100% for AA-JJ,AKo in the staring hands report. I filtered for 3-6 players dealt, and position=2

Ok I found the hands and the problem. Every hand that counts as open 4bet+ pre looks like this:

UTG: $121.76
Hero (MP): $198.61
CO: $126.83
BTN: $86.16
SB: $106.00
BB: $100.00

SB posts SB $0.50, BB posts BB $1.00

Pre Flop: (pot: $1.50) Hero has A:heart: A:diamond:

UTG raises to $4.00, Hero calls $4.00, CO raises to $11.00, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $29.00,...

Shall I still send Hand histories?

Clearly its calling and 4betting vs a Squeeze that counts as an open 4bet and opportunity (which it should not by it's definition and also makes this stat useless as it's a whole different thing than cold 4betting while these situations boost the stat quite a bit).
This can simply be fixed by putting a "NOT call 2bet" or something into the definition.

edit: I still don't know where negative (-1) opportunities might come from though and I have no idea how to find the hand that caused this.

Btw. I guess limping and then 4betting would count as an open 4bet too as it is now, but I don't have hands where I limped from MP so I can't verify this (and don't really care as much).
Fox128
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:27 pm

Re: stats: inaccuracy problems

Postby Fox128 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:49 am

Ok it's getting even funnier...

Filter: "Raised Preflop 5Bet+ (5Bets or Greater)" try for yourself
(shorthanded: BTN, CO, MP, BB, SB)

[ img ]

200% o.O... Still defending that 4Bet+ Ratio stat !?
Fox128
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:27 pm

Re: stats: inaccuracy problems

Postby kraada » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:23 am

Something does look wrong I agree - I see that Raise & 4Bet+ PF is also greater than 100 - that shouldn't be the case either. I'll look into this for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Previous

Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests