Statistics editor

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Statistics editor

Postby pasita » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:04 pm

1) I'd like to be able to copy the expression of an existing stat/column without needing to duplicate it first.
2) When creating a column, I'd like to be able to save it somehow even if it's not valid. I can now build a complex column just to find out something's wrong, but can't save it to go looking for some similar stat to see what I messed up.
3) I'd like to be able to open 2 or more Statistics edit dialogues to be able to copy paste efficiently
4) I'd like to have a HUD editor, a Stats editor and a column editor open at the same time. Please throw in a Variables editor and I ask no more.
pasita
 
Posts: 605
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 4:05 pm

Re: Statistics editor

Postby pasita » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:34 pm

While at it, remove the modal property of the statistics editor. Very unpleasant to be building a stat, wishing to start auto import (or do anything else at all with PT4) and lose the stat because the dialog has to be closed (and no way of saving a half made stat that's not currently valid).
pasita
 
Posts: 605
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 4:05 pm

Re: Statistics editor

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:19 am

I agree these would be useful and I will re-iterate them to the development team. Thanks.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests