Page 1 of 1

Exports

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:03 pm
by js2002
Hi,

1. export Quick Filters

2. export whole Note Tracker definitions in one file and cut them also to 1 File * 1 Rule

Will this come soon?
I would like to provide my genuis^^ Rules and Filters to Users. That attracts very much.

Re: Exports

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:52 am
by WhiteRider
I believe there are plans to allow exporting of quick filters, but I don't know when that will be done.
NoteTracker notes are stored in a file in the Data folder inside the User Data Folder (File > Open User Data Folder) but it isn't possible to get to a separate file per note from that - you'll need to export the notes individually to get to that. I will pass on your request to export all custom auto notes.

Re: Exports

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:05 am
by js2002
1. In the user file: are there only my selfmade or just all?

2. how can users import my selfmade? overwrite thiers?

Re: Exports

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:50 am
by WhiteRider
NoteTrackerRules.pt4 contains all rules, and using that would overwrite any existing rules, yes.