Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by ergophobia » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:12 pm
I can not seem to find where non tagged hands are either in View Stats section or the Play Poker section. I want to be able to look through all my hands while playing seeing them come up in list. Where can I do that otherwise I feel this is a pretty good idea to have it.
-
ergophobia
-
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:59 pm
by ergophobia » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:25 pm
What I mean by this is that in Play poker tab where it has the show only marked hands check box, no hands show up when not checked even though it says "populating..." for a second then shows nothing. With it checked it only shows the marked hands, as expected.
-
ergophobia
-
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:59 pm
by WhiteRider » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:14 am
If you have any specific tags selected in the list then it will filter to those even when you disable the 'show marked hands only' option so try clearing the ticks from that list. Do your hands appear now?
-
WhiteRider
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54025
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
- Location: UK
Return to PT4 Feature Requests
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest