My Review

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

My Review

Postby GORANBAXY » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:46 am

After some time of testing/using PokerTracker 4, I decided to write a review.

Good things:

- creating HUD: it's just amazing how easy in PT4 is to creat HUD and popups that looks the way I want to, this was to complicated in PT3, so this is big thing to me. Drag and drop, visualisation


how HUD will look like, preview...

- NoteTracker: this is also great, it's free (isn't it? :)), it's good and it does something that you can't do by yourselfe if you multitable, but would like to see
- Creating stat for certan position is super easy now
- support is still great, keep it up :)
- Preflop, flop, turn and river % on table after hand is over is awsom



Would like to see in future:

- NoteTracker: Making complicated reads, like combinating few stats and making conclusion, like if villain likes to float flop and folds to turn cbet to much, it can add note like: folats/folds or something like that (also see badges topic, that would be awsom)

- NoteTracker: I would like to see with what hands someone is 3betting most of the times, so if I have range like 22+, 25s, 46s, KJ+, AT+. K2s... it doesn't mean nothing, but if player only once 3bet with 25s but is constantly 3betting with ATo, then it would be great if it could be somehow optimized to show most common 3betting hands. Maybe somehow calculate what % of hands are for value and what are for bluff, I know it would be hard when someone is marging his range, but it should be easy when someone is polarized, so something like value/blufs 35%/65%.

-HUD: changing HUD based on which street we are, so that we could have one HUD for flop, second for turn

- marking hand in zoom poker (if posible after moveing to other table)

- Color coding players in PS based on some factors (like if player has minimum PFR 6, has gap between PFR and VPIP, 3bet...)

- tutorial videos on how to use filters, I still have problems creating simple filters


Needs to improve (there might be way I can do this but I don't know how):

- I would like PT4 to memorize my selection, so if I create filter that I want to see hands from certen period, next time I run PT4 it show again all of my hands (wich takes long time to load if you have lot's of hands)



Anyway, I'm blown away, keep up good work!
GORANBAXY
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:50 pm

Re: My Review

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:30 am

Thanks for your comments!
Rest assured all your points will be considered, but I won't answer them all here.

GORANBAXY wrote:NoteTracker: this is also great, it's free (isn't it? :))

Yes, it's free to all PT4 users.

GORANBAXY wrote:HUD: changing HUD based on which street we are, so that we could have one HUD for flop, second for turn

This won't be possible any time soon - we do not have any information about the progress of the current hand.

GORANBAXY wrote:marking hand in zoom poker (if posible after moveing to other table)

This should be in the next release.

GORANBAXY wrote:Color coding players in PS based on some factors (like if player has minimum PFR 6, has gap between PFR and VPIP, 3bet...)

If we do anything like this we'd want to be able to do it for all sites, and that isn't currently practical. You can colour code players in PT4 when you make a note on them.

GORANBAXY wrote:tutorial videos on how to use filters, I still have problems creating simple filters

We are working on documentation and tutorial videos but in the meantime if there is anything you can't find we're here to help - ask away!

GORANBAXY wrote:I would like PT4 to memorize my selection, so if I create filter that I want to see hands from certen period, next time I run PT4 it show again all of my hands (wich takes long time to load if you have lot's of hands)

This is planned.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests