Notetracker. same notes for NL and omaha?

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Notetracker. same notes for NL and omaha?

Postby sp00ky » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:22 am

Does Notetracker recognize if I play omaha or Nl. or do I see the same notes for both?

THX
sp00ky
sp00ky
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:29 pm

Re: Notetracker. same notes for NL and omaha?

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:46 am

You can determine whether a note is for holdem, omaha or omaha hi/lo (or a combination) in the note definition. The built-in notes are all separate as far as I'm aware.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests