- Make it remember the "Game, Date, Stake, Bet Type" filters after closing and reopening PT4.
- Make it possible to spot in the HUD note editor whether we have a self-written note on the player, or if it only is notes from notetracker, and also when both self-written and notetracker notes occur. Like a self-written note icon could contain a letter "N" to easily know if we have a self-written note on the player.
- Popup stats are using a second or two on first load, this is a bit annoying at times. I saw another thread mentioning the same thing, but got the impression it should only happen on custom stats? I am not using any custom stats.
- When hovering over the note editor to view notes in HUD, I think it's a bit too slow, is it possible to make the note appear quicker when hovering please?
- Make it possible to open more than one note editor window for writing notes on players.
