Weird HUD bug

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Weird HUD bug

Postby kindevil » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:57 pm

Hi!

I'm expiriencing a weird HUD bug. I already made a post : https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... 58&t=39882
But I thought it wasnt working for different reason, you can read thread if u dont remember. To sum up i thought it was a Postgre problem, but now I'm sure its not. I totally re-installed PT4 and deleted user data folder and it started to work fine so I finished my sessions and went to bed. Next day I woke up and it wasnt working again. I did nothing since yesterday. I went to "edit HUD options" delited profile for PS and crated it again, then I restarted HUD and it started to show up. Next day everything repeated (HUD wasnt working and I fixed the sdame way). Now is the 3rd day after that and deleting profile doesnt help, so I played w/o HUD. What should I do to give u more info? May be we can set a TV session?

NOTE: I play normal SH tables now (not ZOOM). And the HUD was working fine some of the time so plz skip the "dumb part" like asking if I'm sure that i configured PT4 correctly etc. Also NOTE that the import IS always working and its only a HUD issue.
kindevil
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Re: Weird HUD bug

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:15 am

Are you using one of the built-in profiles or a custom one which you made?
Does it work if you use a built-in profile?

If it doesn't work at all please restart PT4, play a few hands at a single table and then attach the PokerTracker4.log file from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\ (which you can access from the PT4 File menu) to a Support Ticket along with a screenshot of the table window and the hand history file for the session. That should let us see what is going on.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Weird HUD bug

Postby kindevil » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:16 am

Are you using one of the built-in profiles or a custom one which you made?

I'm using a custom HUD.

Does it work if you use a built-in profile?

I've deleted all hud options profiles and the default HUD started to show up. However, when I click on PT4 icon on the table and change profile to my custom HUD totally dissapears (including PT4 icon).

What are the next steps?
kindevil
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Re: Weird HUD bug

Postby kraada » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:05 pm

Please export, zip up, and send us a copy of your HUD via our support system so that we can investigate what about your HUD profile is causing these problems.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Weird HUD bug

Postby kindevil » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:22 pm

I've submitted a ticket
kindevil
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Re: Weird HUD bug

Postby kindevil » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:11 pm

Support Ticket #121002

recieved e-mail claiming that my ticket is resolved when its certainly is NOT. Thats not fun. When I created the ticket system asked me which version I was using and I've set .17 (latest) but then u say that it is fixed in new version. Why do u bother asking then? I feel that Im being treated as a retarded monkey when u guys ask me to repeat all steps again (and this is not the first and even second time). I'll attach my PT4.log here. Plz attach it to the ticket and mark it as unsolved.

How can u even mark it soved when there is no such statment on your improvment list for .17?!
Attachments
report.rar
log + HHs
(10.52 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
kindevil
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Re: Weird HUD bug

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:49 am

The reply you received was for a different ticket - your new ticket is in our system to be dealt with.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Weird HUD bug

Postby kindevil » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:20 pm

Cool, thanks!
kindevil
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:42 pm


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests