results by hour report

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

results by hour report

Postby PTPlayer64 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:47 am

Hi,

I reckon I play better (or worse) at different times of the day. Is it currently possible to make a report that sorts results by hour of the day (a calendar type report sorted by hour instead of by day)?

If it's not possible do you think it's worth adding? A graphical version would be nice too.

Thanks
PTPlayer64
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:47 am

Re: results by hour report

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:08 am

The development team intend to add a report to break down your play across the week - I don't yet know exactly what form this will take, but it should give you the information you want.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests