Missing hands?

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Missing hands?

Postby EA2USN » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:30 pm

I just down loaded the PT4 Beta a few days ago, I have almost 1 million hands it took about 13 hours to convert and import.

None of the tournaments seem to have the summaries associated with them even thought the summaries also imported. It seems that I am also missing a lot of hands. For instance, when i look at the tournaments that i played this month on cake pt3 has 223 with games played every day, pt4 shows 23 and only 3 days. I tried a manual import of just April of this year and shows them all as being duplicates. Also when i look at them it shows no winnings so there is no association of the summaries.

Also I noticed i have used 15 different names on the cake network that have all aliased to one name in pt3. after the import all the names are there in the drop down menu but only a couple of them have any information. Were they imported under the alias?
EA2USN
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 10:05 pm

Re: Missing hands?

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:48 am

The screennames should all be separate in PT4 initially - you will need to add the aliases again. I'm not sure why the information wouldn't have been converted across from PT3. Could you compress the hand history files from a few of your separate names and attach them to a Support Ticket with a link to this thread so that I can experiment? Thanks.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests