Advanced M4 HUD

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Advanced M4 HUD

Postby MacDaddy187 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:56 pm

bump
MacDaddy187
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 4:33 am

Re: Advanced M4 HUD

Postby kraada » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:06 am

Sorry for not reporting back sooner - things have been a bit hectic with the release - I wanted to have an M5 version out for PT4 but I haven't had a chance to finish it yet.

The Fold in Big Pot stats do not convert right from PT3 and need manual editing - you need to change cash_hand_summary.amt_f_effective_stack to cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_effective_stack. That fixes the biggest problem that I know of (this fix goes for 10 columns - the actions and opportunities that all have bigpot in the column name).
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Advanced M4 HUD

Postby MacDaddy187 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:43 pm

No worries , for me the M4 is working, after some manual changes and new PT4 installation.
I kind of was hoping to be suprised by some faster M5 Hud or some new cool stats for the new release...
MacDaddy187
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 4:33 am

Re: Advanced M4 HUD

Postby kraada » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:32 pm

I assure you if I could wave a magic wand and hand it to you I would. I really want to make it a big improvement and that is unfortunately going to take some more time.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests