Page 1 of 1

Hands Net Ajusted Graph - I don’t get it

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:38 am
by Carlitone1
Hallo,

could somebody help me by explaining the hands net ajusted graph? I just don’t get how the hands net ajusted is 300% higher than my actual C Won Ajusted and completely out of line with the BB Won Graph.

Any explanation for this? Would very much appreciate!

Thanks

Re: Hands Net Ajusted Graph - I don’t get it

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:47 am
by Flag_Hippo
There is an example calculation here which covers that.

Re: Hands Net Ajusted Graph - I don’t get it

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:15 pm
by Carlitone1
Thanks for your reply.

But I still don’t understand the “hands” net ajusted graph. Why is it so much off from all ajusted winnings? Its 3 x higer than my C net ajusted winnings!

Re: Hands Net Ajusted Graph - I don’t get it

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:40 am
by Flag_Hippo
Please attach a sample of relevant tournaments to a Support Ticket and we can take a look at the specifics of your results for you.