BB CALL MP OPEN SHOVE

Posted:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:53 am
by sgftymkgg
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.position=8 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_def_opp AND lookup_actions_p.action='C' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos=1 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)' AND ((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_blind) >= tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack), 1, 0])
This syntax works fine
But I change a "1" to a "2" and it doesn't work, I don't know why
Re: BB CALL MP OPEN SHOVE

Posted:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:04 am
by sgftymkgg
sgftymkgg wrote:sgftymkgg wrote:sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.position=8 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_def_opp AND lookup_actions_p.action='C' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos=1 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)' AND ((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_blind) >= tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack), 1, 0])
This syntax works fine
But I change a "1" to a "2" and it doesn't work, I don't know why
I used the first filter and couldn't find my HANDS, but the second one did
Re: BB CALL MP OPEN SHOVE

Posted:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:51 pm
by Flag_Hippo
sgftymkgg wrote:sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.position=8 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_def_opp AND lookup_actions_p.action='C' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos=1 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)' AND ((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_blind) >= tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack), 1, 0])
This syntax works fine
But I change a "1" to a "2" and it doesn't work, I don't know why
When the raise comes from seat 2 that isn't a steal position so
flg_blind_def_opp isn't going to be true.