Page 1 of 1

T/H

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:42 am
by peridz
Hello, I would like to have a statistic that shows how many tournaments I play per hour. Does it exist? If it doesn't exist, how could I create it? Thank you.

Re: T/H

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:25 pm
by Flag_Hippo
That would need to be created - see this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough. While the latter was written for PokerTracker 3 and the user interface is different the techniques still apply to PokerTracker 4. Bear in mind that the statistic will need to be built for the type of report it will be used in - there are existing statistics for daily and monthly hours and you can divide the number of tourneys (cnt_tourneys) by the number of hours to give you tournament per hour statistics.

Re: T/H

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:23 am
by peridz
Hello, I believe this statistic should be calculated as cnt_tourneys / (var_val_minutes_real / 60). However, the result of tournaments per hour is not accurate. Playing 44 tournaments in 3.20 hours, the result cannot be 11. What did I do wrong? I'm attaching a screenshot of the statistic.

Re: T/H

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:43 am
by Flag_Hippo
You've not added/converted the summary expression from the original statistic:

summary.PNG
(4.52 KiB) Downloaded 3191 times

Re: T/H

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:22 pm
by peridz
Thank you