Page 1 of 1

Hand Stats/columns for bet sizing when hero is not in hand

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:55 pm
by LeGrosHans50
I'm interested in creating a statistic that can provide bet sizings for hand reports, even if the hero did not see the flop. For instance, I want to track the size of the first bet made on the flop. I've reviewed the PT4 database schema at http://pt4db.beninu.dk/pt4db_schema.pdf, but I only found data points related to actions faced by the hero. Since the hand replayer displays the entire hand, I believe there should be a way to track this information.

Re: Hand Stats/columns for bet sizing when hero is not in ha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:37 am
by Flag_Hippo
The absolute size of a flop bet made a player is:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_made

If you want the size as a percentage of the pot then that would be:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.val_f_bet_made_pct

To see the bet size from each players perspective in a custom hand report you will need to click the 'Filters' link, select 'Add New Expression Filters' and turn off the 'Filter on Active Player' option.

Re: Hand Stats/columns for bet sizing when hero is not in ha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:08 am
by LeGrosHans50
I was asking for a datapoint for when hero didn't see the flop, this only gives the datapoint if hero got to that point in the hand

Re: Hand Stats/columns for bet sizing when hero is not in ha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:21 am
by LeGrosHans50
update: I coded my own stat for this and for the effective stacks in python since pt4 doesnt seem to be made to export hand reports, only player reports. At least I was able to get about half of what I wanted through the cash_hand_summary stats.