Page 1 of 1

Stat not available in Hud Profile editor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:01 am
by rosslogie88
Hi, when I'm browsing through configure> statistics there's a number of these stats which are not available when I go into Hud profile editor.

Flop/Turn/RVR bet size are all options in the statistics tab but none can be selected in Hud editor, what do I need to do to access these?

Re: Stat not available in Hud Profile editor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:00 am
by WhiteRider
Only "Player" stats are available for use in the Hud. "Hand" stats show data for individual hands, but the Hud shows "total" data for a player across all previous hand, and not data for any individual hand.
There are also some Player stats that are used for report grouping, and the stats that you mention fall into this catergory. These stats cannot be used in the Hud either because they wouldn't make sense there.