Page 1 of 1

BB def v SB open

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2024 5:42 pm
by Naeco
Hello,

One of my custom stats is not working anymore and I can't figure out why. I want to count the calls from the Big Blind when SB has made a PF open raise to 2 to 3bb.

Here is the value expression and the columns:

(cnt_p_mr_call / cnt_p_mr_call_opp) * 100

cnt_p_mr_call: sum(if[(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 1 AND 2 AND lookup_actions_p.action LIKE 'C' and tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%', 1, 0])

cnt_p_mr_call_opp: sum(if[(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 1 AND 2 and tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%', 1, 0])


I see every players with 0% and when checking the number of occurrences I see that there is the "cnt_p_mr_call_opp" column seems to work fine but the "call" column doesn't seem to work.

Btw I didn't specify we were in the BB because I change the position directly with the HUD profile editor.

Re: BB def v SB open

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2024 6:19 am
by Flag_Hippo
I've set things up as you've described and I cannot reproduce this. Try rebuilding your custom database cache 'Database -> Database Management -> Rebuild Cache -> Custom Cache Rebuild' but if that doesn't change anything please attach your custom statistic and a sample of hands to a Support Ticket:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem

Re: BB def v SB open

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2024 3:50 am
by Naeco
Thanks it fixed the problem !