To avoid making another thread, I did have one question and the expression for a couple of my first stats:
Question being, when I create a set of hud popup profiles they do not have the navigation tabs on them that the default hud has, is there a way to put tabs on them?
Here's two of the Columns I've created. The first column counts flop cbets in position, in hu flops, in 3b+ pots. The second is very similar, but counts cbet OOP hu in single raised pot opportunities. ( I actually created a set of these for each condition to create the corresponding stat, these are just representative of the entire set.) They seem to be functioning, but are they doing what I'm intending for them to do?
- Code: Select all
(broken down for easier reading, obviously I have the syntax correct on the actual expression)
sum(
if
[
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position AND ; Player is IP
cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 2 AND ; Flop is HU
lookup_actions_p.action SIMILAR TO '(R|R%R)' AND ; preflop action was either a single raise or multiple (4b etc, but guarantees player entered the flop with initiative)
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp AND ; Had 3b opportunity, guarantees if PF actions was simply 'R' that raise must have been a 3b
lookup_actions_f.action SIMILAR TO 'B%' ; cbet
, 1, 0
]
)
sum(
if
[
NOT(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position) AND
cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 2 AND
lookup_actions_p.action = 'R' AND
NOT( cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp) AND
lookup_actions_f.action SIMILAR TO '(X|B%)'
, 1, 0
]
)