Page 1 of 1

Cold calling 3 bet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:19 pm
by tracker2208
I wanted to look at my cold calling 3b%, and I found it quite high at 10%. When a look at some hands there were quite a few were I called a min raise in the BB, then a limper raised it up to 4 BB and I called that (or something stupid like that).

I tried filter by 3b size but that didn't work. I'm guessing it filters based on my 3b size, but since I'm not 3 betting it filters out all the hands. Is there a way to filter out all except the large (7 or 8+ BB) 3 bets I cold called?

Re: Cold calling 3 bet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:56 pm
by WhiteRider
We have a known issue with cold calls of 3bets which I expect to be fixed in the next release. If you want a notification please open a Support Ticket about the issue. If you export the hand history which is incorrectly filtered and attach it to your ticket we'll be able to verify the correction in this case before the release.