4bet+ Preflop & 4bet Preflop
i'm getting a little mixed up between the differences in the two stats.
I've read the definitions for both of them within PT 4 to try and make sense of them
could you give an example for each why you would refer to one stat over the over?
I'm comfortable with the 4bet PF stat as it seems the same as PT 3 where it counts the
opportunities you have to 4bet along with the times you actually do it. The other one has me puzzled
I've read the definitions for both of them within PT 4 to try and make sense of them
could you give an example for each why you would refer to one stat over the over?
I'm comfortable with the 4bet PF stat as it seems the same as PT 3 where it counts the
opportunities you have to 4bet along with the times you actually do it. The other one has me puzzled
