Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by husngforfood » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:22 am
Is there such a thing? I keep losing 9th group :(
-
husngforfood
-
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:03 am
by kraada » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:43 am
I'm not aware of any maximum. I'll make a note to look into testing with 10 popups to see what I can see though on my end.
-
kraada
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54430
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
- Location: NY
by husngforfood » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:58 am
It seems the problem has gone away :?
-
husngforfood
-
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:03 am
Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests