Page 1 of 1

New note

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2026 10:37 am
by caribbean93
Hi, I’m trying to create a note. The definition works, and when I test it, it does appear hands, but then at the tables, in the notes, nothing shows up. I don’t know what my problem is.

I play spins. 3 handed tournaments of 25bb. I want the notes of the hands of the SB when it does a call to the open raise move of button above 12 big blinds

Thank you very much

Re: New note

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2026 6:58 am
by Flag_Hippo
caribbean93 wrote:Hi, I’m trying to create a note. The definition works, and when I test it, it does appear hands, but then at the tables, in the notes, nothing shows up. I don’t know what my problem is.

Did you purge the existing notes and re-process them? If you add a new note definition then for the historic hands to appear in the HUD you will need to re-process the older hands otherwise the new note will only display for hands that import after the definition was added:

Guide: NoteTracker (Notes Status)

Re: New note

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2026 4:41 am
by caribbean93
I did not know. Thanks a lot!